Pokemon Perfection
Thank You For Logging In To Pokemon Perfect!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Perfection
Thank You For Logging In To Pokemon Perfect!
Pokemon Perfection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Millenium Stars Malayalam Movie Songs
What would you like to see in the future games? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:05 am by vlaviano fernandes

» Millenium Stars Malayalam Movie Songs
What would you like to see in the future games? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:05 am by vlaviano fernandes

» Ativador Office 2013 365 Home Premium
What would you like to see in the future games? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:58 pm by vlaviano fernandes

» New Forums for PP
What would you like to see in the future games? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:43 pm by Lutra

» The Blazing Ring of Fire Gym
What would you like to see in the future games? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:51 pm by arider2010

» The Gym Leaders
What would you like to see in the future games? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:39 pm by IM26C4U

» Gym Leader Tryout Battles
What would you like to see in the future games? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:18 am by arider2010

» Gym Leaders
What would you like to see in the future games? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:01 pm by arider2010

» Help !! error script
What would you like to see in the future games? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:53 am by Crocop

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

What would you like to see in the future games?

2 posters

Go down

What would you like to see in the future games? Empty What would you like to see in the future games?

Post by Batl Skard Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:01 am

Some things, over time, get omitted from future games. Others, never see the games themselves. This thread is for the discussion of what you would like to see in future games!

This can include but isn't limited to the Standard "Color" theme games [Red/Blue/etc.]

I personally have wanted to see a return of both the Battle Frontier from Emerald, and the Pokemon Stadium games remade. Not necessarily in the form of a "firered" remake, but reintroduce the style of both.

I'd also like to see some switching up on Pokemon types; the stereotypical Normal/Flying doesn't need to come in 15 forms each gen, A solo Flying, probably without access to Roost because of issues with coding in the game [I assume] would be cool. [Ignoring the Genie, based on legendary status prohibiting things from in-game events]. I'd also like to see another Fighting/Psychic, since they were both Physical, and I'd like some Special attackers or even walls of sorts out of them. I'd also like unique but not done combonations like Grass, Fire, Water, and Dragon being mixed in all the different ways [hugs Kingdra and Ludicolo =P] and some things like Ghost/Fighting or Steel/Ghost. It'd be interesting to see more of that and less Pidgey version 6.
Batl Skard
Batl Skard

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in the future games? Empty Re: What would you like to see in the future games?

Post by Paradox Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:56 am

Agreed on Steel/Ghost :/

I. WANT. COVERAGE. AGASINT. THUNDURUS.

>Sad YA HEAR?!

Anyways, moving along, I'd like to see more..."developed Mini-Games" in future games. Really, slot machines bore me after playing them 4 or 5 times :/

Uhm...On the subject of Psychic pokemon. We had the physical/special split did we not? :L

THEN WHY IS THERE LIKE ONE PHYSICAL PSYCHIC POKEMON ):<
(Off the top of my head)

More intriguing story lines :/ thats for sure. The whole "save the world/become a champion" is starting to die down. I mean People who make ROM Hacks have better storylines! Come on now :/
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum