Pokemon Perfection
Thank You For Logging In To Pokemon Perfect!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Perfection
Thank You For Logging In To Pokemon Perfect!
Pokemon Perfection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Millenium Stars Malayalam Movie Songs
Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:05 am by vlaviano fernandes

» Millenium Stars Malayalam Movie Songs
Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:05 am by vlaviano fernandes

» Ativador Office 2013 365 Home Premium
Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:58 pm by vlaviano fernandes

» New Forums for PP
Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:43 pm by Lutra

» The Blazing Ring of Fire Gym
Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:51 pm by arider2010

» The Gym Leaders
Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:39 pm by IM26C4U

» Gym Leader Tryout Battles
Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:18 am by arider2010

» Gym Leaders
Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:01 pm by arider2010

» Help !! error script
Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:53 am by Crocop

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd

2 posters

Go down

Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd Empty Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd

Post by Black Mage Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Hello I'm Black Mage and I'm going to start making Legendary Pokemon of the week until I finish all legendaries, as I would be doing regular pokemon next. A new one will come out EVERY SUNDAY starting today

Pokemon: Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd 37810
Regice, The Iceberg Pokemon, Its body is made of ice from the ice age. It controls frigid air of -328 degrees Fahrenheit.

Overview: A good pokemon overall. has good stats, standard movepool and unique design. Regice has the highest speical stat (sp atk/sp def combined) out of all legends. He has fairly good bulk with a good/average moveset. Sadly stealth rock weakens it. Its mostly used as a staller. He can do decent in NU Tier

Abilities: Clear Body: Opponents’ moves which lower this Pokémon’s ability values have no effect. However this Pokémon may lower its own stats with its own moves. Its sort of meh since intimidate doesn't matter on it
Ice Body: HP is restored when it’s hailing. its leftovers in hail Very Happy

Movesets
Classic Regice:
Ice Beam, ThunderBolt/Change Beam, Toxic, Rest
Ability: Any
Nature/EVS/Items: Modest (+sp atk, -atk)/252 sp atk\8 def\248 hp/@ Leftovers/Chesto Berry
Boltbeam has great coverage with also STAB beam. Charge beam if you want to raise your sp atk. Toxic can stall others with your impressive bulk. Rest is your only recovery move so use it wisely and chesto berry will awake you without being a sitting duck.

All Hail the Ice:
Blizzard/Ice Beam, Charge Beam, Substitute, Thunder Wave/Toxic
Ability: Ice Body
Nature/EVS/Items Modest (+sp atk -atk)/8 sp atk\248 def\252 hp/ @ leftovers
Ok, this set should be used in hail. Blizzard and charge beam is more like an unbalanced boltbeam. Ice beam works for more pp and if hail comes down. Blizzard is STAB and never misses in hail, which is like BEAST. Charge beam is like a weaker tbolt but raises your nice sp atk and goes well with your awesome blizzard. Sub is to take hits and it can go well with thunder wave to cripple your opponents also giving you a chance to freely sub. Toxic can go if you want to stall them out.

Physical Regice? WTF? *BOOM*:
Ice Punch, Earthquake, Explosion, Curse/ThunderPunch
Ability: Clear Body
Nature/EVS/Items Adamant (+atk -sp atk) 252 atk\252 def\8 sp def/ @ custap berry
Ice punch is your main stab move here. Earthquake has perfect coverage on an ice type. Explosion and custap when all hope is lost on Regice. Curse to make your attacks stronger and your def. Thunder Punch if you wanna go with a physical boltbeam combo. Clear Body is to prevent intimidate pokemon from stopping you.

Moveset other options:Icy Wind, Frost Breath, Thunder, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Choice Specs/Band, Protect or Bull Doze Ancient Power. Icy Wind is for lowering speed if you wanna be faster. Frost breath just negates stats. Thunder can be used vs a rain team. Flash cannon/Iron head are for facing rock types and other ice types. Choiced is if you wanna just sweep with blizzard or something. Protect can help you recovery stall in hail. Bull doze same thing as icy wind but good coverage. Ancient power if wanna vs ice types or go for slim chance of stat raising

What Regice can't do: SPEED or late game sweep

Partners: ABOMASNOW. You need it to battle. they are like best friends. Heatran is another BFFL who will work with Regice. Also Ferrothorn or Jellicent can help wall or take hits from rock, steel, fighting or fire moves. Skarmory can help or other rapid spinners to get rid of SR(stealth rocks).

Counters: Steel types like Magnezone Ferrothorn Heatran Jirachi and all others
Fire types can wall him like Infernape, Darmanitan, Ninetails and more then you can count. Also other weather users can ruin Regice.

Ideal Battle Themes:
HAIL HAIL HAIL!!!!!!!! Regice excels in hail. he does poorly vs other weather and does ok in normal weather. He can be used in doubles/triples but not very much. he ish neutral to surf, earthquake and discharge. but takes more damage from lava plume rock slide and heatwave. But he has access to/resists blizzard.

Locations:
R/S/E: Island Cave (route 105) [you will need wailord and relicanth]
Platinum: you need the event Regigigas
B/W: N/A

Fun Facts:
  • Regice has the highest special out of all the legendaries
    Being a regi he will be weak to fighting as all of the regis are.
    Regice is 1 of the few non event legendaries that you need an event to get in 4th gen
    Regice (tied with Regirock) has the highest stat, being 200 sp def, out of all legendaries
    Regice and the other golems are the only pokemon to get WTF *BOOM* as a starting move

Hidden Hint for next week: This pokemon is known o have more emotions then other legendaries

Black Mage

Back to top Go down

Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd Empty Re: Legendary of the Week Oct 2nd

Post by Paradox Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Lol..nice BM, I hope you get to finish the thing before you start getting lazy lol
Good Luck and nice work
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum